Monday, January 17, 2011

How the break is treating me

OOOO....my inaugural post.
The holidays haven’t been quite what I expected it would be.
During the pre SPM study period I told myself these are the things I would do immediately after SPM
1.     1.  Workout Daily( Lose the fat Cik Sakinah never stops pointing out)J


           2. Get through all my driving lectures and exams and be zooming around by January

3. 3. Take a pertolongan cemas course a the St Johns office near my house

4.   Get a high paying job (at least RM 1000 a month lah)

and..................
5.   Volunteer to teach at a kids shelter near my house.



6. Read my sisters A-Level books...



However, thats not exactly how things transpired. Funny how things work out that way..heheh

what actually happened: 
1. Went to the padang and went WALKING about 4 times in the last 30 days since SPM ended.

2. Only completed the 5 hour ceramah. Though in my defence I was sick and thats why I  had to postpone my undang test to next week:-)

3. Haven't even started on the pertolongan cemas thing yet. Must as soon as I can drive there myself lah ah...
4. Instead of some dream job I'm sitting in a classroom of weepy kids who get me SICK intead of a fat salary!!!

5. Haven't asked the shelter owner yet. Keeps slipping my mind...
6. The furthest I got reading the edexel Biology textbook was the third page into chapter 1. Hopeless lah! NCIS and CRIMINAL MINDS and THE BIG BANG THEORY, and HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER keeps me glued to the television and computer screen. 



My dad said yesterday, "eyh, you're still watching tv since lunch till dinner." I was like "No lah...I stopped earlier. I just only turned the tv on again." We both knew that wasn't true. My break was to fix myself a snack during which time the TV was muted to prevent anyone from taking the control which is what would've happened if I turned off the tv. heheh...

Well I'm determined not to let the rest of my break before college go to waste. So tomorrow though I'm still gonna be stuck with the crummy job, I shall take myself to task by finishing chapter 1!:-)
Wish me luck. Gonna need it much!

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment