Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Midnight Workout

Well I skipped two days worth of morning workouts, but I ganti-ed today's morn w/out with a mdnight w/out. (hence the title) :-) Just finished. Tomorrows the official "WEIGH IN" but i sneaked in a few throughout the week...heheh...I'm not losing any weight and I think I discovered why! It's coz I eat loads at work. Davinna, Sindhu and I pack food to work daily and have a mini potluck everyday! GREEDY me!!! From now on I shall bring fruits and eat only that! Hope that works out:-)



On a different note, a loved one of mine recently fell asleep in the bathroom and we were shouting at him/her from outside about 20 times(I kid you not) ! We thought  he/she had died. It's at moments like these that you imagine the worst and suddenly u realise just how much they mean to you.. Scary lah! Broke down the bathroom door and found him/her sleeping! Whew! close shave much!




Am gonna be getting my salary next month! Yay! Shopping time:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment